Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan

If you've read any of my previous posts, you would know that every week I do our family menu plan. I've decided to go ahead and post what I plan each week as I've had a number of people ask me what we're having for dinner and it's always nice to see what other families are eating. I love sharing food ideas and love experimenting so I hope my posts will inspire your meal planning.

This weeks meals include:

Monday - Tomato, green onion and cheese omletes with Seafood Soup. The omelete is from scratch and the soup is a frozen President's choice meal.

Tuesday - Crunchy Cheddar Fish Strips and Seared, Steamed and Glazed Green Beans. Both recipes are from Marlene Koch's "Eat What You Love" Cookbook

Wednesday - Garlic Lime Chicken and Curried Cabbage. Both recipes are also from "Eat What You Love"

Thursday - Smothered Steak Burgers with Mushroom Gravy and Quick "Pickle" Chips. Also from "Eat What You Love"

Friday - Stir-Fried Vegetables with Udon Noodles. I like to make this from scratch and throw any left over vegetables into the wok along with the Udon noodles and soya sauce or teriyaki.

Saturday - Tuna Noodle Casserole from "Eat What You Love"

Sunday - Mother's Day. Menu is not my responsibility today.

No comments:

Post a Comment