Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's a Small World

Today was an exciting day over here at Glow Baby. Our Baby's First Journal was featured on The Marilyn Denis show in Maureen Denis' Baby Must-Haves segment. It is always very exciting when our journals are in the spotlight!

On a side note, Marilyn had some guests talking about whether cheating was good for a relationship. While I was not too impressed with this topic (is it ever good to advocate cheating? I think not), one of panel members was an old friend from high school! What are the odds that she would be on the same show as my journals?

To be honest, I don't usually watch TV during the day so watching this episode was an anomoly and only because of our feature. So I never would have seen her if not for our appearance :).

No comments:

Post a Comment