Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Demo Has Started

There's no going back now!  The demo of our new house officially started on Tuesday.  I didn't realize how much work we were doing on the house until I saw how many rooms were gutted.  Eeek!  So exciting! 

A few pics to show the progress:

The Family room had wood panelling on the walls which is now all gone.









The Kitchen will be a complete gut.  They are almost finished with that       room.  Apparently there were five layers of floor.  Good thing we didn't start that demo!


Our upstairs bathrooms are both gutted (forgot to take pics) along with our basement.  The gut work left to do includes our master bedroom closet and mudroom.  And we still have to get all the old wallpaper off the walls. 

I can't wait for the re-build process starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment