Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Monday, October 29, 2012

Free Printable Letters

We just had our meeting with J's kindergarten teacher and we need to get working on her reading.  The academic expectations are really high this year compared to last year when Ainsley was in Jk.  We did not get homework last year and the focus was definitely more on making school fun (aka play).  While I have been working with J on her letters, it seems that she still does not know all the letters should at this point in the school year.

I have been searching the web for printable letters to paste on flash cards so we can start making small words.  I found this great site with beautifully coloured letters which I know J will like.  They can be printed at Mrprintables.com.



Mrprintables.com - Printable Letters

1 comment:

  1. Great article, Thanks for your great information, the content is quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.

    ReplyDelete