Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Kitchen Floors - Hardwood versus Tile

I am having a hard time deciding whether to go hardwood or tile in the kitchen.  I love the hardwood we have chosen already (see post:  http://www.glowbabyfamily.blogspot.ca/2012/04/reno-hardwood.html) and I'm wondering if I shouldjust continue the hardwood into the kitchen. 



I've seen a lot of beautiful kitchens (like the one above) with hardwood as the flooring choice but I've heard that hardwood is not a great material for a kitchen.  Especially with young children around.

So I am asking, did you go hardwood or tile?  Why?  Why not? 

Any input is very welcome :)

Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. This is very interesting; you’re a very skilled blogger. I want to join your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post. Also, I will share Harwood Flooring article in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete