Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Master Bedroom Paint Colours

Today I went to our local Benjamin Moore store.  I love colour but it can be hard to find the perfect colour.  Especially if you have something in mind.  I am really into Grey right now.  There are so many options out there and I want to make sure I pick the right colour or else it will haunt me!

Today I chose three different greys to try out. 


2131 - Silver Gray
2126 - Gray Timber Wolf
2122 - Smoke

It's hard to tell as we still do not have lighting in the room but I am leaning towards 2131.  The Gray Timber Wolf is very grey and dark and the Smoke is a bit muddy. 

The swatch below is of Silver Gray. 



What are some of your favourite gray colours that I should check out?

No comments:

Post a Comment