Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Time to Bust out the Crock Pot

We never really had room for a crock pot in our last house.  I have always wanted to get into crock pot cooking and when we bought our new house (which has lots more storage) one of the first things I went out and bought was a crock pot.  Now that we are moved in and relatively settled, I decided to add a crock pot recipe to the menu plan this week.

I chose a Pork Roast which was pretty straight forward and easy.  I didn't want to get too fancy on my first try.


Slow Cooker Pork Roast

It was super easy to prepare.  I had to marinate the roast over night but then I just threw it in the crock pot along with a bunch of vegetables and it was cooking.



It was nice not having to worry about cooking dinner later in the day when the girls were home from school.  The best part is that the recipe made so much that I was able to make them pork sandwiches for lunch today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment