Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Thank you Lindsay - Penny People Designs


I finally received copies of "Baby's First Journal" on Friday which was so exciting. To see my vision in print was amazing. I am so excited to bring these books to stores so other expecting parents can use them. They are now being sold at DearBornBaby in Toronto!!

The next step is the website. I sent a few copies of the books to my friend Lindsay Stephenson who owns Penny People Designs www.pennypeople.com. She specializes in customized stationary. I asked her if she would be interested in designing our website and to my delight she agreed. I love what she does. Her stationary is beautiful and she has adorable art prints perfect for decorating your child's room. Her design aesthetic was what I was looking for on my website and I was confident that she would be able to design exactly what I wanted. I was right!

I am so thrilled to announce that thanks to Lindsay, the website is up and running at www.glowbaby.ca. We still have to work on the shop portion of the website and my hubbie is feverishly reading Dreamweaver for Dummies so he can figure out how to do this. I have my fingers crossed that this will be working soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment