Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Babies are getting older


I cannot believe how quickly this past year has flown by. I am starting to plan Juliet's 1st Birthday Party and I started to realize that she will be leaving the baby stage very soon.

She's starting to pull herself up and will probably be walking within the next 2 months. I have started to wean her as well. She had pancakes yesterday for the first time.

I have mixed emotions about this. I love watching Juliet learn new things every day. She's a big explorer and it's great to see her explore her world and learn new things. The perplexed look she gets on her face sometimes is adorable! On the other hand, the snuggly hugs she gives me and the cute baby sounds she makes will end as she gets older and that makes me sad.

I have the same thoughts as Ainsley gets older too. I just cannot believe I have a 21/2 year old and an almost 1 year old. I am going to be a bit mushy now so please excuse me. I am a proud mommy and I am so thankful that I have two wonderful, adorable, kind and smart daughters. I can't wait to see what they do in the future but I am trying to cherish every moment of the present as they are the most special people on earth to me.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun planning the 1st birthday party. Those are always so much fun to plan and throw. Time does fly, especially with two little ones. It's sounds like you are doing a great job, stepping back to appreciate the moment.

    I like your blog. Found you on Mom Bloggers Follower Group. I'm now following and looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete