Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Friday, April 13, 2012

Reno - Hardwood

Now that our house is sold, it's time to focus on our new house and getting it ready for move in.  Currently, the house has carpet everywhere!  I am not a fan of carpet.  It stains easily (we have two small kids) and I much prefer the look of hardwood.  I have been dreaming of dark oak floors and I was worried that find the right hardwood would be a challenge.

A good friend of mine suggested I visit www.bramptonhardware.com in surprise, suprise Brampton.  Brett and I walked in and I immediatly saw the hardwood of my dreams.  Literally the first sample I saw was the one.  I fell in love.

Despite my instant love, I methodically went through the whole store to make sure I would not have buyers remorse.  There was nothing else that caught my eye so we purchased the Red Oak Chocolate Brown hardwood with wide planks.  I have a sample of it here and yes, I do look at it daily.  I am a little bit obsessed but clearly please with our purchase. 



This first big purchase for the new house is pretty exciting and I can't wait to see the finished product.  I have this vision of what our house will be and I can't wait to see it become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment