Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Monday, May 7, 2012

What I Did this Weekend

We got our new house on Friday!  It was very exciting to hold the keys in my hand and be able to have the full run of the house without someone else there (awkward).  On Saturday I hit the ground running and met with two door companies and one closet company.  I am meeting with more companies tomorrow so no decisions have been made there yet.

On Sunday, we were kid-free so we decided to do a bit of demo work on the house.  I put myself to work and ended up totally gutting the girls bedroom.  It went from this....

To this...

It took 3 hours to pull up the carpet and prep the floor (remove nail boards and staples) and gut the closet.  It was tiring work but oh so satisfying!  Not bad for 3 hours work.

No comments:

Post a Comment