Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gotta Love IKEA - Toy Storage

I think that Ikea has the best storage options out there.  I love the many different options they offer and you can be so creative and make your combination work for you.  It was an obvious choice to head to Ikea  when it was time for storage solutions for the girls toys.  There is nothing I hate more than having toys all over the place!  I find that if the toys have a "home" then they are more likely to end up there at the end of the day (with coaxing and reminding of course).

We ended up getting a PAX unit for our playroom storage.  We got it when they were having a 10% back promotion (score) which helped in persuading us to go this route.  I was happy to see that Ikea has ventured in to new colour options for doors as well.  So after much playing around with Ikea's online PAX planning program this is what we came up with:


Ikea Pax Wardrobe
 


Inside PAX Wardrobe


I love the Turquoise colour on the doors.  It adds a nice pop of colour to the room.  My favourite part of the wardrobe is the clothes rod for the girls dress up.  It's nice to finally have space for everything! 

Dress Up Storage

3 comments:

  1. This looks great. Love the space to hang costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki! We're going to put hooks in too for my youngest as well. She's not quite able to hang clothes on hangers yet. Hopefully soon though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Rightly, this article that I've been served for therefore long. I want this article to finish my assignment within the faculty, and it has the same topic together with your article. Thanks for the ton of valuable help, nice share. Love toy

    ReplyDelete