Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Tea Party for Two

As Juliet gets older (she's almost 13 months) the interactions between her and Ainsley are getting more involved and it is so cute!! Yesterday they had their first tea party. I was doing some work on the computer and they were playing in Ainsley's room and were being very quiet so I popped my head into the room to make sure all was well.

They were sitting on the floor together and Ainsley was pouring the "tea" into the cup Juliet was holding and Juliet actually then pretended to drink it. So adorable!! Ainsley then poured herself some tea, drank and repeated. This tea party lasted for about 5 minutes which is impressive. It was great to see them playing together.

I can't wait to see what else they start doing together. I know they will also get into trouble together but hopefully they will continue to enjoy each other as they are doing now.

1 comment:

  1. Celebration with your child is enough and worthy, even if it is not that extravagant or something. simple things will do esp if it gives memory.

    ReplyDelete