Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The work at home woman - Great Resource

As a fairly new mompreneur, I have had a lot to learn about starting my own business. One of the greatest resources I have found in my journey has been other mompreneurs. The support and willingness to share information is astounding. To Pay It Forward, I want to pass some information on a new relatively new website geared towards the woman working from home to help other mompreneurs starting out.

The website is http://www.theworkathomewoman.com/ and it has a wealth of information for women starting up. This site has information on a wide variety of topics from Blogging and social networking to marketing and financing your business. The goal of the site is "to help women and moms acquire the knowledge and skills to be able to successfully work from home or to become self-employed while providing support, inspiration and motivation."

At the moment this fabulous website is offering to list Women owned businesses for free so if you are a women who owns their own business I would definitely check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment