Me and my girls

Me and my girls

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Glow Baby Survey

Hello everyone,

I am getting ready to launch our next product "Baby's First Foods" which means I am starting to think already about what products to focus on next. I have put together a survey as I want to get other moms opinions on what they need to help them organize their busy family lives.

I am inviting all the moms I know to participate in our survey. Each participant will be entered to win a $25 gift certificate for www.glowbaby.ca.

Please click on the link to let me know your thoughts http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GY57YTC.

Thank you in advance for your opinions!

Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I'm a mom, a blogger, and a Ph.D. student, and I need your help. I'm doing a study about why women blog, and you have been selected at random to participate in a short survey about what motivates you to blog and what you get out of blogging.

    I hope you will take it by clicking this link. Please do not forward the link.

    http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/231228/women-bloggers

    Thanks in advance for your help. Feel free to contact me at gmmasull@syr.edu if you have any questions.

    Gina Chen
    Ph.D. student
    S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications
    Syracuse University

    ReplyDelete